Monday, December 5, 2011

[News] SS501’s Park Jung Min To Return Home in January

Credit: enewsworld.com
Photo credit: CNR Media

SS501’s Park Jung Min, who is currently filming Taiwanese drama Fondant Garden, is expected to return home early next year to meet Korean fans.

Park recently told enews, “I might keep filming in Taiwan till the end of January. After completing the shooting, I’ll be returning to Korea.”

The singer will be visiting Korea to receive medical treatment the middle of this month, but he will be going back to Taiwan right away without engaging in other activities.



He said, “I’m busy filming in Taiwan. I won′t be participating in year-end award ceremonies since I haven’t been active in Korea lately, but I’m always thinking about meeting my fans.”

The actor/singer is planning to go to Japan for his album release right after wrapping up his Taiwanese drama.

In Fondant Garden, Park took on the role of Park Hee Hwan, an heir to hotel, who pursues freedom rather than being a business manager.

The drama is a collaboration work between Park’s agency CNR Media and the Chinese-speaking world’s biggest producer Comic-ritz, and is set to air on Taiwanese TV network CTS in early next year. It will be released in other countries including Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Vietnam as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment